Design and develop state-of-the-art algorithms, automation, and big data models in support of a cloud-based service that helps our customer resolve identities in their databases.
Our Software Engineers work in small, agile teams to create and maintain a SaaS offering on top of complex no-SQL data models and big data, implementing unique analytical and business logic functions.
We are looking for developers with strong Java experience. Candidates with additional experience in the technologies listed below will be given extra consideration, but most importantly, candidates must have a good grasp of CS fundamentals and programming principles.
Engineers at Verato have the unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the creation of a new technology and a new product that will disrupt an existing market. They will be able to witness how new products are conceived, market-tested, and evolve while working directly with customer-facing product management. Verato is an invaluable experience for entrepreneur-oriented developers who want to develop new products and not just maintain existing ones.
Job Requirements: Expertise, experience, training, or education in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- Proficiency in Java, OOD/OOP, and algorithmic design.
- Good understanding of design patterns, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Understanding of distributed systems, performance, and scalability best practices.
- Familiarity with how to build SaaS solutions, AWS, and no-SQL databases such as Mongo, and search engines such as Solr, REST APIs & Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Web development (e.g. Struts, Spring, MVC)