We’re wealth management reimagined – and we don’t just say that, it’s in our DNA. We believe people have the right to live the life they want to lead and we want them to live their one best financial life now. As one of the top RIA’s in the country, we work hard to provide our clients with top notch service and this position will help us continue to do just that. We’ve created simple, yet powerful tools and processes to uncover the “why” behind how individuals and families relate to money. From there, we tailor advice, a financial plan and an investment strategy to help them meet their life goals — not just financial goals. Our new team member would need to understand this philosophy and be able to convey that to our prospects. We work in a state of the art office setting that is friendly and open. Our office coordinates activities that allow us to get to know our company and each other, with emphasis on work/life balance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our ambassador program. As a United Capital Ambassador, you will act as a liaison between prospects and financial advisors across the country. To excel in this position, you will need to be comfortable on the phone, a natural ‘talker’, and have demonstrated sales skills. This position is sales based and encourages the sharing of ideas and innovation.
Required Skills and Competencies:
● Bachelor’s Degree, (or equivalent education and/or related training) preferably with concentrations in personal financial planning, business, or related field
● Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
● Self-starter, action-oriented, quick learner and able to multitask
● Practical knowledge of financial planning
● Salesforce experience (not required for consideration)
● Excellent grammar, spelling and email etiquette
● Strong execution, coordination skills and follow-up, with a strong attention to detail
● Ability to focus/manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
● Must possess a polished, professional demeanor