We are Sisense;
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What Are We Looking For?
A passionate, detail oriented and professional technical writer. A doer who can collect complex information and communicate it through content that our customers enjoy consuming and helps them get the job done.
The ideal candidate will be a people person who can collaborate with the relevant subject matter experts to quickly learn and understand new technical concepts with passion.
What You’ll Do?
You will work closely with Product, RnD, Support, and Customer Success departments to dive into the world of our users to truly understand the value they are looking for. You will be in charge of translating that into word class documentation and content that will help them achieve that on their own.
- Document new features
- Maintain our documentation to reflect the various versions of the product
- Become an expert for the relevant product areas
- Improve our existing documentation’s breadth and depth
- Enrich documentation with samples
- Create and review microcopy
- Maintain company terminology across the product and documentation
- Produce video tutorials on product functionality
What should you have?
- 2 - 5 years of Experience with software documentation
- Experience with online deliverables
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Native English
- A keen eye for detail
- A knack for working with people
Nice to have
- Experience with BI and database products/terminology
- Experience with MadCap Flare
- API documentation experience
- Experience with video tutorial production