Are you a master program manager? Do you love building relationships and working with internal and external groups? We’re seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to develop and execute campaigns and communications within a cross-functional marketing team. In this roll, you’ll be responsible for planning, executing, measuring and analyzing prospect and partner marketing programs at various stages of the buying journey. This will involve working cross-departmentally with our teams in product, sales, marketing, and strategic partners.
A bit about you:
- You are enthusiastic and relationship oriented
- Your attention to detail is second to none
- You’re up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and can execute flawlessly
- You have strong writing skills and are a strategic thinker
- You can effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
Partner Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Plan and execute strong and effective marketing initiatives to drive pipeline/revenue
- Design and operationalize a strategy for coordinated partner programs
- Work with various internal and external teams to create messaging and communications that align with common goals
- Measure performance of marketing programs and assess against goals
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a project manager / marketing program manager in a B2B software, agency or creative development environment
- Hands-on experience project managing initiatives from start to finish
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new tools quickly and self-sufficiently
- Experience working closely with sales and alliances teams
- Experience working with marketing automation tools, like Marketo, Salesforce, and landing page platforms
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.