Who Are Sisense:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze massive amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. You are a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our future customers. You will focus on both the back end data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our prospects' success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution
What You’ll Do?
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients
- Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs
- Work closely with the sales team to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals
- Develop and deliver training to clients
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2-5 years of Data Modeling, ETL, Data Visualization or Business Intelligence experience
- SAAS Sales or Sales Engineering experience
- Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Is eager to jump into call with prospects and tackle business issues
- Client / Customer Facing Experience
- Computer science, engineering or related degree
- Linux experience
- Relational and NoSQL data experience
- Writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Data science and statistics
- Web development (HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST services)
- Dynamically typed languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, Backbone)