*Position is based in NYC. Will consider candidates who can relocate*
Who we are:
Sisense is changing business analytics forever by simplifying complex data preparation, analysis and visualization — giving unprecedented power to businesses without the need for cumbersome and expensive IT investments.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, and tens of thousands of users across the globe
What Are We Looking For?
You are a Pre-Sales superstar, deeply technical with great partner facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted adviser to ensure the success of our future partners. You will focus on our full stack which includes both the backend data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our partnerships’ success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able partners, customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect partner with the understanding and comfort that together we will be successful with our solution and theirs integrated.
What You’ll Do?
- Learn and analyze a variety of partner offerings and solutions to understand integration points with the Sisense solution
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of partners
- Consult with prospects partners to understand and best deliver a joint solution based on their business, data and analytical disposition
- Work closely with the Product and R&D teams to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals and for follow up integration work
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution
- Develop and deliver training to partners
What Should You have?
- Minimum 2-5 years of SaaS partner/sales engineering experience
- Technical mindset that can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Is eager to jump onto calls with prospects and tackle business issues
- Has strong relational database and BI experience
- Has heavy client facing experience
- Has data modeling, statistics and modeling methodologies
- HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST Web services
- Experience with a dynamically typed language (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiar with one client-side framework (Angular.JS, Backbone) – nice to have
- Prior business intelligence or data visualization experience strongly preferred