We are Sisense:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Regional Director of Sales , you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of 7 sales professionals. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business. You will assist with tracking sales metrics across your team and help your reps with the creation of winning deal strategies and business plans.
What Will You Do?
- Develop and execute the training and onboarding of new sales executive, pre-sales engineers, and channel reseller team members.
- Architect the flow of knowledge transfer and training materials across all departments
- Development and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
What Should You Have?
- 5-8 years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals (preferably inside sales teams).
- Proven experience growing new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Must work well with cross functional departments to maximize an overall positive growth results
- Success building internal and client facing relationships
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results
- BS/BA required
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Communicates a 'can do' attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviors
- Proven persuasion, leadership, initiative, and communication skills
- Superior problem solving ability
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.