We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
About the Position
The IT Administrator's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the organization through its technological infrastructure. This individual will run IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and hands-on support for daily operational activities.
As an IT Administrator you will:
• Manage the IT infrastructure of the office including servers, networks & mobile telephony both in the offices, data centers and in the public cloud
• Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software – hands-on help desk
• Hands-on troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery
• Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
• Management of system security in the company
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Well organized, responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
• Hands-on and service oriented mindset
• Participate in the IT on-call shifts (24/7)
• Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English
• Fast learner
• Experience managing deployment of networks and server architecture
• Experience deploying and managing virtual environments (VMware and AWS)
• Intermediate Windows Server 2008/2012 OS, Active Directory
• Knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu / CentOS)