We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the Business Intelligence and AI market. Our platform is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession with customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Rolls Royce, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager for our Enterprise Accounts. Customer Success Managers at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our account base. Tenacious, focused and well-organized individuals, the Enterprise Accounts CSM will become a key member of our team in New York Office. The Core responsibilities of this role involved managing relationships with users and decision makers in the account, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
Are you the right person?
What You’ll Do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts.
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the up-most value from Sisense's product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.·
What Should You have?
- Minimum 7- 8 years of account management and/or CSM experience supporting tier 1 SaaS vendors selling to Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience of up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Strong technical orientation and ability to work with complex technical products.
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor for your customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Business Intelligence experience is a plus.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout UK and Europe.
*The role will be primarily office based with flexibility to work from home as required.