We are Sisense
Sisense is leading innovation in the Business Intelligence and AI market. Our platform is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession with customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Rolls Royce, Skullcandy, and Philips.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle truly scalar and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters Offices in New York,Tel Aviv, Arizona and Japan and tens of thousands of users across the globe. Following a series E investment of a further $80m in September 2018, the business is investing in European expansion, with regional headquarters in London.
What Are We Looking For?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be the foundation of our new business and will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts. You will represent Sisense across multiple divisions and business units within top 400 European accounts. The ideal candidate should be a natural born hunter with proven track record selling to the C Suite.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a sales plan for target accounts in Northern Europe, execute on it and maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Manage complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land & expand” working together with your CSM Customer Success Managers.
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM in the territory
- Respond to RFI / RFPs and author personalized, polished and persuasive proposals
- Work together with the regional marketing lead to develop Account Based Marketing campaigns to your target prospects
- Develop and maintain relationships within the C Suite at target accounts
What should you have?
- 7-10 years of quota carrying SaaS experience in the Big Data / BI space with Tier 1 vendors
- Proven track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to build buying consensus and work a close-plan.
- Possess a strong understanding of enterprise software and systems architecture
- Previous big ticket sales methodology training, especially Challenger Selling / Challenger Buying
- The ability to thrive in a fast and dynamic start-up environment, surrounded by passionate people who want to disrupt and win.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the region