Business Operations at Sisense is chartered with three main objectives: 1) improve financial and operational decision-making across the organization, 2) proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and 3) implement globally scaleable business infrastructure, practices and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
The Business Operations team is small but growing. As our new and first Deal Desk Analyst, you will be the primary owner of efficient execution of our quote-to-cash operations. You will be the main point of contact for our global Sales team in support of quote generation and quote adherence/compliance to sales and business policies. As a member of the broader Business Operations team, you will also have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to Sisense’s business from many angles, from analysis of the business to the standardization of policies and systems to scale operations.
What Will You Do?
- Ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and align to company policies
- Review and verify incoming deals for accuracy, including but not limited to: confirming contract terms, contact and billing information, pricing, business policies, and existing legal agreements/pre-existing terms.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance & Legal teams on all non-standard deals and assist in non-standard quote creation.
- Work with Legal to update contract templates to ensure alignment with business
- Manage training and support documentation that outlines the Deal Desk quality control process and requirements
- Provide strategic guidance to the Sales Systems team to assist in streamlining departmental workflows
- Assist Sales Operations team with process improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, sales training and other team enablement needs
- Identify deal trends and drive efforts to categorize historical contracting and deal structuring trends based on sales segment or industry vertical
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
What Should You Have?
- Bachelor's degree
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task & handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes