Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and CloverHealth.
We are looking for a Legal/Compliance Associate to join the Candid™ team to help provide training programs, manage policies and procedures, reporting and follow-up on issues that arise, improve our quality management, and help to manage ongoing projects. You will partner primarily with the General Counsel and the VP of Compliance, Regulatory and IP. You will report directly to our General Counsel.
- Build and maintain databases of business entities, policies, procedures and contracts
- Oversee and implement internal reviews of programs (such as regular reviews of complaint process)
- Administer quality management and develop and implement training programs in quality and compliance
- Keep abreast of local regulatory changes and work with leadership to developing communications with regulators
- Organize legal documentation
What You'll Need
- 3 years minimum experience as a project manager
- Prefer experience in a legal environment or a heavily regulated business
- Experience working cross-functionally with different teams in a business
- Facility with common software used in business planning and operations
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals
Pay & Perks
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment