Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We are looking for a highly growth-driven email-focused marketer to join our CRM & Engagement team. Leveraging knowledge of automation via email, SMS and/or push, you will work cross-functionally throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will work closely with marketing, design, product and customer experience orgs, and must feel comfortable driving initiatives through all of them.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and build scalable, automated engagement programs using Braze, leveraging email, SMS and push notifications
- Establish benchmarks and own key metrics around conversions, downstream engagement, deliverability and quality monitoring
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on product, engineering and data science to unlock new, more sophisticated strategies for growth.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test to drive results including messaging, segmentation and creative testing
- Leverage a wealth of data to expand our personalization at scale
- Ownership of email calendar, testing roadmap and iterative process
- Own email creative/development pipeline and maintain best practices with email design
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years experience in an email-focused D2C marketing role
- Experience optimizing all aspects of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven ability managing projects end-to-end, including analysis and optimization
- Ability to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining focus on tactical and granular execution
- Deep working knowledge of at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus
- CAN-SPAM and list hygiene familiarity
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!
Pay & Perks
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment