Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We are looking for a successful email marketing coordinator to join our Retention & CRM team. Leveraging knowledge of automation via email, SMS and/or push, you will work cross-functionally throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will work closely with marketing, design, product and customer experience orgs, and must feel comfortable driving initiatives through all of them.
What You’ll Do
- Execute the day-to-day email operations e.g. project scheduling, production, deployment, and post-analysis of all email communication
- Oversee email campaigns and ad-hoc projects across the entire customer lifecycle
- Actively manage and drive the email creative/development pipeline with support from designers, copywriters, and front-end developers
- Own the promotional calendar and drive seasonal conversion through on-brand campaigns
- Test, monitor and analyze campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for future experiments
What You’ll Need
- BA degree in Marketing/Communication or with analytical emphasis
- 1-3 years of marketing-specific experience, focused on email marketing
- Hands-on experience with at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functionally to develop and deliver email campaigns
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Solid writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!
Pay & Perks
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment