Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We are looking for a Director, Product Management to join the Candid™
team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for a Director of Product who can own a major product vertical and help us be the strategic leader in the future of orthodontics and oral healthcare. You will work closely with our Head of Product and our engineering and design teams within the context of an Agile sprint process.
What You'll Do
- Own product strategy for a major product vertical and lead the entire product cycle for that vertical
- Ruthlessly prioritize conflicting opinions and goals based upon business needs and communicate effectively with stakeholders to build alignment
- Collect data across the business to drive the team towards data-driven decisions
- Use creative problem solving to quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Hire and manage more PMs to the team as we grow
What You'll Need
- Experience building consumer products
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem solving skills, especially across non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high growth environment and act entrepreneurially to drive the business forward
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- 2+ years management experience
- 5+ years experience in a product role
- CS background preferred
Pay & Perks
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment