Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Ensure absolute accuracy during customer orthodontic evaluation, all the while exuding empathy and care
- Comfortably explain orthodontic process and terminology to customers
- Demonstrate effectively sales ability, supported by our internal sales team
- Act as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador while in our studio, ready and willing to answer any questions
- Proactively problem solve and share these best practices with the larger sales and support teams
- Great communicator. You’re comfortable with all sorts of people and all sorts of situations
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. Making someone’s day makes your day and you’re always ready to go above and beyond to help
- Thrive under pressure. You kick into high gear when you’ve got a lot on your plate and many moving pieces to fit together
- Intellectually curious and a strong problem solver. You’re able to recognize areas of improvement and come up with processes or ideas to help
- Detail oriented, perhaps to a fault
- Competitive salary
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
- A collaborative, high energy work environment