Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
Customer Success lies at the heart of DocuSign’s customer retention and growth strategy. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a high impact individual contributor, responsible for building and developing strong partnerships with our customers. Our goal is to maximise the impact from a customer DocuSign’s subscriptions by promoting high adoption and return on investment. The CSM will develop a deep knowledge of their customers’ business and create customised success plans to help them meet their objectives. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the retention, adoption and growth of customers from initial sale through to contract renewal.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Team Manager of Customer Success, EMEA.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer retention.
- Manage renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts.
- Develop a strategy to ensure assigned accounts are renewed in a timely basis.
- Drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the DocuSign Platform.
- Expand the DocuSign solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- Foster strong working relationship with DocuSign Account Executives to support and grow current customer base.
- Establish regular touchpoints to ensure the customer journey remains on track, and any issues are addressed promptly.
- Be the principal point of contact for key customers, and leverage the internal organisation to meet the needs of your customers.
- Develop a good level of understanding of DocuSign’s product portfolio to enable you advise customers on best practices and solution optimisation.
- Act as the customer champion, by constantly looking for improvement areas and ways to delight and retain our users through better product and customer service
- Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management.
- Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory.
- A proven track record in customer success, account management, consultative sales or business consulting preferably within a SaaS / cloud sales model and driving adoption and success in accounts.
- Strong computer skills, including experience using sales force automation tools (preferably Salesforce.com), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- BS/BA degree required
- Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding individual sales targets and quotas
- Ability to manage large volume of concurrent client relationships
- Must have proven track record working with mid-market and major accounts.
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes
- Ability to work as a team, as well as independently.
- Strong teamwork skills; proven self-motivation and passion for their profession
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
- Fluency in English or German, Spanish and French preferred.
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.