Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
As our Senior Sales Manager, you will possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of Account Executives (AE's) for the Continental Major Account Market to achieve their individual sales quotas. You will be able to measure, monitor and hold AE's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example.
You will assist in our customer account communication with AE's, customer account health monitoring, and effectively maintain DocuSign's value within customer accounts. A meaningful part of this role is to deliver and coach sales demo’s. You will mentor each AE individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. As a leader, you are responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on quota.
- You'll grow DocuSign GNMRR within the corporate sales account install base.
- Daily management of Continental Account Executive sales team.
- You'll develop & execute upgrade/renewal process & strategies. To ensure compliance with internal data management & reporting including use of Salesforce.com.
- You'll assess sales activities & forecasts to resolve sales progress & required improvements. Recommends & implements improvements to achieve sales goals.
- You'll coach salespeople to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals.
- You'll maintain/protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
- You'll contribute in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to improve results.
- You'll work with each AE to develop & implement vertical-wide business & sales plans to smash sales quota.
- You'll ensures the team effectively demonstrates sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
- You'll communicate & prioritize product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
- You'll identify & support opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
- You'll operate well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Management experience with specific experience in selling software preferred.
- Validated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by executing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
- Successful experience in negotiations & closing complex sales contracts.
- Proven ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite.
Are you up for the challenge?
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.