Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
DocuSign is seeking an agile, creative, and collaborative German Market Development Representative to join the dramatic growth currently underway.
You are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue to grow our presence in EMEA.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Development Manager.
You will identify and generate new business opportunities and pipeline within a defined territory
- Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what DocuSign has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- You will drive brand and product awareness in the German Market through regular email and call campaigns.
- Schedule high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Account Executives.
- Record prospect information in our CRM database.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- You have a proven track record of success in outbound sales/business development.
- You are highly motivated, resilient and ambition to build a career at DocuSign.
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, you understand the sales cycles and implement solution selling tactics to connect business needs to the DocuSign solution.
- You love the challenge of targets and being able to overachieve your goals.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- Highly organized with the ability to exceed as part of a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in English and German