Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
As our Major Account Executive, you are responsible for developing and closing new business within the commercial major business segment. This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the most successful and fastest growing divisions in DocuSign EMEA - you will have the ability to impact and craft the Spanish territory for one of the most exciting cloud companies in the world today!
You are accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, dedicated deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects. You will be collaborating with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
You will be highly motivated self-starters, eager to learn and determined to adapt quickly. You will exhibit an ability to evangelise new and disruptive products plus have strong cross-functional teamwork skills and exhibit success engaging with the various pre/post sales resources required.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the AVP, Commercial Sales who is based in Dublin
- You'll be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas.
- You'll build and lead a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into the Spanish territory within the Commercial Majors segment.
- You'll design and deliver customised sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone/ web-demo
- You'll craft and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- You'll accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the proper use of sales tools
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Consistent record of direct sales experience in a Major Sales Account Executive role or equivalent quota-carrying role in the software/technology sector
- Experience selling web-based products/services into a speciality vertical
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.