Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect?
We're DocuSign® the Digital Transaction Management leader & global standard for signing anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
We have enabled over 40 million users to DocuSign more than 290 million documents in 188 countries and 43 languages around the world, while adding 85,000 new users every day. “DocuSign” is well on its way to becoming a verb & a household name.
Passionate about delivering game-changing, transformational solutions to Enterprise customers in Germany?
Want to truly accelerate your Enterprise sales career at one of the most exciting cloud companies in the world today?
We are currently seeking a key account manager to join our expanding Frankfurt office. This individual will bring DocuSign solutions to our existing Enterprise space accounts and prospects in the DACH territory.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team in Frankfurt you will be selling DocuSign cloud solutions to our top German Enterprise existing accounts and prospects.
- You will navigate within our German Enterprise customers, prospects and their subsidiaries to identify and close new sales opportunities.
- This role requires close collaboration with our German Enterprise Account Executives to build account plans and roadmaps to ensure maximum customer success.
- You will be personally closing and measured on individual sales into those customers and prospects jointly owned by the Enterprise Account Executive. This will require execution on the account plan and roadmap to deliver maximum revenue potential and sales success.
- Additionally, in some cases you may own a standalone sales cycle into a subsidiary of a new Enterprise prospect.
- Effectively leverage internal resources in Germany and also EMEA (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns and opportunities.
- Work effectively with your peers at DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions – these are large strategic partnerships as well as smaller local referral partners
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned German accounts across various lines of business such as: IT, procurement and sales
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business.
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upselling new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
- The role will predominantly be office based but may require some travel to customer and prospect sites as part of the sales cycle.
- Opportunity for personal growth by working alongside highly experienced Enterprise Account Executives
- Proven quota carrying software or technology sales or account management experience.
- Stability and achievement – Proven history of being a consistent top performer
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is preferable – Banking, Insurance, Pharma, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Professional Services, High Tech etc.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives across multiple industries
- Understand how to sell value and ROI into C-Level as well as sell into line of business
- Align value-based solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Consistently qualify deals in or out
- Familiar with sales forecasting methodology and tools (SFDC preferred)
- Fluency in German and English essential