Create an environment, processes, culture and recruit top talent that helps Team DocuSign execute our strategy, stay engaged and impact the communities in which we live and work.
DocuSign, in our growing city centre Dublin location, is looking to hire an on-site Recruiter to support our EMEA sales business. You will have a strong and active talent network in Ireland and EMEA with the ability to locate, attract and hire those individuals looking to accelerate their sales career.
DocuSign is one of the most exciting cloud companies in the world today - you should be able to clearly articulate this our vision to potential employees. DocuSign hires those individuals who have a real passion for building and innovating. This is a once in a career opportunity to join a company that is building a global SaaS enterprise for years to come. Joining DocuSign as Recruiter for EMEA Sales will mean you will directly impact the direction and future success of this company. You will be a central person in the expanding EMEA Recruitment team.
This is an individual contributor full time permanent role, reporting to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA based in Dublin.
- You'll run full cycle recruiting processes for candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout.
- You'll build a positive relationship with and advise sales leaders across the EMEA organisation regarding their monthly, quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- You'll hire for a range of sales positions in all DocuSign EMEA locations (London, Frankfurt, Paris and Dublin), including: account executives, pre-sales consultants, sales leadership and account managers.
- Dedicatedly build and foster an engaged talent pipeline of candidates to meet ongoing and future business demands.
- You'll drive innovative sourcing strategies to attract EMEA talent through use of online techniques, networking, referrals.
- You'll maintain & utilize recruitment data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- You'll liaise closely with internal functions to ensure a smooth hiring process – Legal, Finance, Sales Strategy, People Operations and Compensation & Benefits
- You'll work towards quarterly and annual hiring goals.
- Demonstrable track record of leading full cycle recruiting process for high volume sales roles across multiple teams – either currently onsite or in agency recruitment where you are looking for your first opportunity onsite.
- Experience in hiring for multiple roles across locations.
- Strong sourcing experience creating multiple talent pipelines through sourcing tools such as LinkedIn recruiter.
- Act as a trusted advisor to your hiring community.
- Ability to influence and advise hiring managers on appropriate hiring strategies.
- Ability to improve and streamline current work flow processes and procedures to drive maximum efficiencies.
- ATS tools and technologies knowledge and experience.
- Metrics and targets focused.
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, and drive decision-making.
- Strong analytic skills, experience in creating, measuring and reporting on recruitment workflow and metrics.
- Innovative, creative and constructive ideas that continue to push recruiting success.