Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
DocuSign is looking for amazing Software Engineers to join our development team in Paris, France. This position will be part of a team tasked with defining how we incorporate real identity into the System of Agreement. This position will demand critical thinking skills and the ability to work in agile environments. The ability to take smart and educated risks is essential to the success of this position. Your background will show that it involves strategy, delivery, and implementation in past roles. A successful candidate will have the ability to work across different teams. This role in particular will be on the forefront of our global expansion efforts as the team is focused on helping DocuSign open in new markets!
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Be open minded, forward thinking and passionate about great software!
- Think about how to solve problems in scale and build fault tolerant systems
- Develop high-quality, ship-ready code that is covered by a full test suite
- Design and develop user interfaces and core functionality to allow internal and third-party developers to more easily integrate applications with DocuSign
- Work with Product Management and other developers to understand and translate marketing requirements into design requirements and provide estimates for development
- You must want to be involved with the design, not just code to a spec
- Work as part of a cross-site development team to drive design, implementation, testing and release of products
- Full stack engineer with a strong passion to learn
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Informatics or equivalent. Strong development experience
- Experienced building/consuming RESTful web-services
- Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control (git), build process, testing, and code release
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Agile and Test-driven development methodologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, prioritize your work and manage your own time
- A passion to learn new software technologies
- Experience in distributed systems or cloud services
- Ability and desire to move across technology stacks fluently and easily
- Passion for working on a highly available site
- Built large scale systems