Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Sales Representative to join our expanding London office. This individual will bring DocuSign solutions to our existing Enterprise space accounts and prospects in the UK, Ireland and also EMEA territory.
This position is a Individual Contributor and reports to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team in London you will be selling DocuSign cloud solutions to our top Enterprise existing accounts and prospects.
- You will need to successfully navigate within our Enterprise customers and prospects and their subsidiaries to identify and close new sales opportunities.
- This role requires close collaboration with our Enterprise Account Executives to build account plans and roadmaps to ensure maximum customer success.
- You will be personally closing and measured on individual sales into those customers and prospects jointly owned by the Enterprise Account Executive. This will require execution on the account plan and roadmap to deliver maximum revenue potential and sales success.
- Additionally, in some cases you may own a standalone sales cycle into a subsidiary of a new Enterprise prospect where a lead has been generated by our Enterprise Business Representatives who form our highly successful demand generation engine.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns and opportunities.
- Work effectively with your peers at DocuSign’s key partners to deliver joint value propositions – these are large strategic partnerships as well as smaller local referral partners
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across various lines of business such as: IT, procurement and sales
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business.
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upselling new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
- The role will predominantly be office based but may require some travel to customer and prospect sites as part of the sales cycle.
- Opportunity for personal growth by working alongside highly experienced Enterprise Account Executives
- Stability and achievement – Proven history of being a consistent top performer
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is preferable – Banking, Insurance, Pharma, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Professional Services, High Tech etc
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives across multiple industries
- Understand how to sell value and ROI into C-Level as well as sell into line of business buying centers
- Align value based solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Consistently qualify deals in or out
- Familiar with sales forecasting methodology and tools (SFDC preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and sales presentation skills
- Tenacity and a drive to win
Are you up for the challenge?
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.