Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
Building world-class relationships with key Enterprise customers in UK and EMEA to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty, whilst maximising solution adoption.
Customer Success lies at the heart of DocuSign’s customer retention and growth strategy. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager based in the UK is responsible for building and developing positive relationships with our customers.
Your goal is to maximise the impact of our customers subscriptions through high adoption and resultant value realisation. You will develop a deep knowledge of the customers’ business and build customised success plans to ensure objectives are achieved. Ultimately you are responsible for the growth of customers from initial sale through to contract renewal.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP of Customer Success, EMEA.
- Build relationships with existing UK and EMEA Enterprise clients to develop partnerships that ensure high degrees of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Execute on strategies to drive DocuSign adoption and usage with existing Enterprise clients in the EMEA territory
- Craft EMEA Enterprise customer success plans customised to their requirements.
- Team with EMEA Account Executives to ensure qualified upsell is maximized.
- You’ll establish regular touchpoints to ensure the customer journey remains on track, and any issues are addressed promptly
- You’ll be the principal point of contact for key EMEA customers and leverage the internal organisation to meet the needs of your customers.
- You’ll lead customer engagement with other DocuSign resources, such as professional services and training
- You’ll liaise with the Enterprise Account Executive team to agree and execute account strategies that deliver value growth to the customer and to DocuSign
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer’s business to help identify opportunities to expand the DocuSign solution beyond the existing functionality.
- Develop a good level of understanding of DocuSign’s product portfolio to enable you to advise customers on standard methodologies and solution optimisation.
- You’ll act as the customer champion, by constantly looking for improvement areas and ways to delight and retain our users through better product and customer service
- You’ll map and identify pain-points around product performance and functionality, and helping the product and Technology team address these challenges
- Develop reporting for customers highlighting key results and metrics to support the customer’s programme. Demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize DocuSign’s services.
- You’ll provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management.
- Ensure renewal of all assigned Enterprise accounts in the EMEA territory
- BS/BA degree required.
- Proven experience in customer success management, customer experience, or another similar role preferably within a SaaS/cloud environment.
- Proven track record of success in managing an Enterprise portfolio of accounts.
- Proven ability to manage large volume of concurrent client relationships.
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes.
- Proven self-motivation and passion to execute against objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact credibly at all levels of an organization, from individual contributors to C-level.
- 30% to travel to EMEA Enterprise customers