This is the 1st Account Delivery Manager, Services for the DACH Territory and is part of the EMEA Account Services team. An incredible opportunity to build DocuSign's client services programmes for DACH clients.
The Account Delivery Manager, Services for the DACH territory is responsible for the positioning services with DocuSign's expanding DACH Enterprise customer base.
The Account Delivery Manager, Services for the DACH region will build trusted relationships with DACH Enterprise Sales and Sales Leadership and work collaboratively to position the optimum services for our clients and their success.
- Engage directly with DACH Sales and DACH Account Management on key strategic client opportunities
- Manage an accurate pipeline of DACH Services opportunities
- Align the services selling process and methodology to the global standard for DocuSign
- Work with the global team to develop key scoping tools and assets that ensure a repeatable process
- Identify and communicate opportunities for growth from a business process, organizational and technological perspective to DocuSign customers
- Liaise with DACH Solution Engineering teams and DACH Enterprise customers to ensure comprehensive business requirements gathering as project phasing and rollout strategy
- Work with the global Client Services team to review services proposals
- Work with DACH Sales to position the value of services and effectively negotiate profitable services engagements
- Monitor DACH client health and operate as a client advocate working with Sales, Customer Success and other necessary organizations
- Ensure DocuSign’s DACH Enterprise customers achieve adoption and maximum value from our product and related services
- Proven track record in positioning client services to DACH Enterprise customers
- Experience in Services management and running high performing delivery and engagement management teams is an advantage
- Proven track record for attaining and exceeding overall Services organization objectives
- Experience working within cross functional teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements within a cloud based software company
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation expertise
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Requirements gathering, solution definition, proposal development and SOW writing expertise are critical
- Experience selling to DACH Enterprise organizations and knowledge of how to position different services offerings and resourcing accordingly