Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
The Renewal Specialist (RS) is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management, contract negotiation and client satisfaction. The RM will work with existing DocuSign customers, managing an average book of 550 accounts to maintain their satisfaction and renewal of their next contract.
The RS is accountable for customer retention through the annual renewal process, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
- Develop plan to ensure assigned accounts are progressed to renewal in a timely basis.
- Monitor outstanding renewals and develop robust follow up system.
- Recommend accounts to be placed on “stop” due to late renewal.
- Liaise closely with Account Managers to ensure alignment on renewal strategies and status.
- Develop a good level of understanding of DocuSign’s product portfolio.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure smooth processing of quotes and renewals for customers.
- Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management.
- Ensure renewal of all assigned accounts in EMEA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Fluency in English
- Experience in B2B sales or account management focused on customer renewals within the technology or software industry.
- Proven track record of success in managing a high-volume portfolio of accounts
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyse data to address customer situations.