Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
Customer Success Architect works with key, strategic customers that have implementations involving multiple sites, business units, and/or regions, and deployments of massive scale. The successful candidate will have unique combination of technical vision and customer leadership to manage our customers' success. In this truly entrepreneurial role, you will immerse yourself in the projects and goals for a handful of core accounts. You’ll advise and guide these marquee customers in using DocuSign best practices in both business and technical matters. CSA helps customers establish Centers of Excellence, design DocuSign integrations with existing applications and infrastructure, and establish measurements of success and value to ensure that the customers’ DocuSign deployments achieve their success criteria.
Successful CSA has a range of different skills: some have primarily technically backgrounds and others have primarily business consulting backgrounds. But all successful CSAs are excellent listeners and communicators, have impeccable integrity, eagerly learn new skills, and can create order and progress in uncertain or ambiguous situations.
This position is an Individual Contributor and will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success Architects EMEA.
- Establish thriving DocuSign programs for customers with cross-company usage and benefits
- Lead customer implementations using DocuSign best-practices and use product knowledge and insights to inform customers’ deployment plans
- Drive customers’ success and satisfaction with high-impact deployment of DocuSign by aligning business value with DocuSign product capabilities, producing exceptional, measurable results
- Quantify and present program success metrics to customer executive sponsors and leadership
- Collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of DocuSign staff from various teams that engage with your customers
- Experience leading enterprise software deployment projects; preference to experience with SaaS-based deployments
- Technical capabilities and aptitude: coding/development experience is valued but not required, while strong capabilities in leading discussions on technical topics are necessary to be successful
- SaaS system implementation and deployment experience
- Executive-level relationship-building skills
- Ability to combine excellence at both the tactical detail and strategic/programmatic levels
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in German and English. Other European languages advantageous
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary, typical about 20%