Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
DocuSign is obsessed with delivering a phenomenal customer experience. As a Customer Support Tier 2, You will be the first line of defence to educate and resolve the problems of our EMEA based customers.
DocuSign is seeking a passionate and experienced Customer Support professional to join our CS team based in Dublin. We are expanding our Global Customer Support Centre to delight and amaze our customers. We would be happy to discuss these new career opportunities with those technical support professionals.
This is an Individual Contributor position and will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- You will assist in the resolution of complex production issues, including customer concerns, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company.
- You will acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to deliver accurate assistance and training to customers and Customer Success Team.
- You will act as an advisor for advanced DocuSign features, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Power Forms, Templates, Embedding Signing.
- You will participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances and improve the quality or efficiency of the support service.
- You have previous experience as a technical support representative in a SMB environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Familiarity with Mobile Applications is a plus.
- The ability to navigate, troubleshoot and resolve problems in a ticketing system, bug submission and other support systems procedures
- You identify and submit product improvement requests
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Bachelor's degree required
- Deep understanding of desktop operating systems including Windows and Apple OS environments
- Ability to pursue Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer service issues with respect to the service-level agreement (SLA)
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Working hours 10 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday