Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- 5+ years of experience with server-side development;
- Experience and interest in web application security;
- Experience and interest in performance, load, and scalability issues;
- You are curious and are always striving to improve yourself;
- You have a desire to learn;
- You are a rational and critical thinker;
- You seek solutions when you find problems;
- You lead through your example;
- You are a humble team player.
- Design, build, deploy, and support a large-scale application on the server side;
- Write clean, scalable code in Ruby on Rails and SQL;
- Mentor fellow Clions;
- Play a leadership role by living our values openly;
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience scaling from thousands of users to hundreds of thousands of users.