Verato is looking for National Account Executive to prospect clients and generate leads in across the US within the non-healthcare market. As a foundational member of the Verato sales team, you will be a part of a dynamic startup environment where hustle and the desire to make things happen are an absolute must. You’ll need exceptional emotional intelligence to charm prospects, empathize with customers and users, and handle objections from executive-level decision makers. Ideal candidates are proven sales professionals who have a demonstrated track record of building strong relationships with clients and navigating complex organizational structures to gain consensus and close deals.
- Manage complex sales cycles and close deals.
- Develop overarching sales strategy and execution within the non-healthcare market.
- Engage and coordinate involvement of Verato personnel including management, solution architects, marketing, and engineering, in order to exceed account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Maintain, develop, and expand executive relationships.
- Software sales experience in master data management, data integration, big data, and/or data quality is required.
- Experience selling to the C-suite of executives focused in the financial services, P&C insurance, retail, and hospitality industries.
- Finally, we want salespeople with the integrity, passion and commitment to transform the way organizations manage their customers data with a revolutionary SaaS-based approach to consumer data management.