Marketing Manager at Verato
McLean, VA, US
Verato offers Software-as-a-Service products for patient matching, customer matching, master data management, and identity resolution using our powerful, next-generation technology called “Referential Matching.” Our technology fundamentally re-thinks the way enterprises match, link, and share their data, and our products have the ability to make a profound and positive impact on patients, consumers and citizens worldwide.
If you seek a work environment that is intellectually stimulating, pushes technological boundaries, and offers increasing amounts of responsibility and growth, Verato is the place for you. If you are driven to learn and make an impact on our organization, and you thrive in a creative, collaborative, and friendly environment, we want you on our team. Above all, we are not only looking for candidates who are uniquely qualified but who embody the values that we stand for—integrity, teamwork, passion, and agility.
Verato’s work environment is fast-paced but informal. The problems we tackle are always intellectually challenging, but are usually solved through determined, collaborative white-boarding. We believe in a work ethic driven by both responsibility and impact, which means that schedules are flexible within reason—our staff know that a healthy work-life balance leads to greater productivity. We believe in empowering our team with the best tools and hardware available. All our staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms, and data science. As we embark on a trajectory of high-growth, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy.
This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA. Verato offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary, stock options, 401k with match, health, dental and vision insurance, life, short and long term disability insurance, and an employee support program.
Verato is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our fun and dynamic team! The Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to the Verato marketing team by concepting, crafting, and deploying multi-channel campaigns focused on raising awareness and, ultimately, revenue. The right candidate will have extremely strong digital marketing, field marketing, content creation, and organizational skills. S/he will also have a comfort and passion for technology and B2B marketing, with a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented approach.
Some responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, manage, drive and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns – both digital and field marketing
- Project manage campaigns including input from product marketing, creative, and sales team input
- Oversee field marketing for the company, including presence at major industry and trade conferences
- Manage campaigns, logistics, speaking sessions, receptions, and additional add-on events as appropriate for each conference
- Work closely with the broader marketing team and sales team to implement and manage account-based marketing programs for key prospects and accounts, including digital marketing, email outreach, and in-person events
- Contribute to campaigns by creating emails, blog posts, bylines, infographics, social media campaigns and other key digital content
- Develop internal communications as necessary
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following is required:
- Driven self-starter with positive outlook, strategic mindset and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Experience with event management and conferences
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Account Based Marketing a plus