Verato is seeking a Solution Architect to join our team. The Verato Solution Architect is responsible for pre-sales and post-sales solution definition and delivery. This position will work closely with a team of account executives to present Verato’s technology and business value to clients in multiple industries, but with a primary focus on healthcare provider, payer and HIE organizations.
The Solution Architect will play a critical role in Verato’s growth over the next several years. In addition to achieving customer satisfaction and supporting sales, the Solution Architect will be central to helping Verato define and execute solutions that can be easily replicated for additional clients, thus accelerating our growth.
Some responsibilities include:
- Work with the client to design solutions around Verato’s cloud-based services and advise the client on how best to integrate Verato with their existing technologies and business processes
- Conduct whiteboard sessions with client technical staff and document solutions using data flows, architectural diagrams and high-level project plans which you will present in both informal PPT presentations and formal contractual documents
- Own technical proof of concept (POC) projects and act as the primary point of contact for the customer – work with Verato’s internal delivery team to process the client data, analyze results and create compelling presentations of those results that will assist in the clients’ decision
- Manipulate and/or analyze data using ETL scripts, SQL queries, Business Intelligence tools and Verato proprietary technology and be conversant with Verato’s Web Service APIs to help clients design solutions around them
- Provide technical guidance to the client during implementations and ensure that the project is being managed properly – monitor progress, identify risks, and escalate issues as needed. Ensure the successful transition of client projects into Support mode after they are in production.
- Use knowledge gained through customer interactions to recommend technology and process improvements to the Verato development and delivery organizations
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following is desired:
- Experience consulting with clients to implement data management solutions, including both technical and project management activities
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) or Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) technologies and implementations
- Experience and/or demonstrated knowledge of healthcare applications such as EMRs, Integration Engines, and Population Health / Analytics solutions is a pre-requisite.
- Up to 25% travel may be required as most accounts require at least one onsite visit as part of the sales process and one visit as part of the delivery process. Travel will most often be within local geography, but occasional participation is required for client events or conferences that are held in other locations within the US.