Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Who you are:
- You are able to explain the decisions you make.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
- You have an idea of what quality looks like, and hold yourself accountable to that. You assist your peers, department and organization in meeting that standard.
- You are a contributor to technologies you work with.
- Your collaboration is cross-organization.
What you’ll do:
- Produce architectures that are scalable from day one.
- You define and apply new ways to increase your impact.
- You can see around corners, solving problems before they have a chance to come up.
- You actively find ways to share your experience in the community
- You are involved in the building of teams in addition to interviewing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of our tech stack (Ruby on Rails, Typescript, AngularJS, React Native, Swift, Kotlin).
- Experience writing software at scale.