Gainsight® Launched Gainsight PX, a Complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv.
Have you always wanted to experience a startup from the beginning? Do you want to work with and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful tech companies? Do you want to build elegant, responsive applications that have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives?
What You'll Do
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Participate on an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning meetings
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
What We're Looking For
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role
- Strong Java programming skills including concurrency
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience building RESTful services/micro services
- Writing clean solid code with testability and automation
- Experience with Spring
- Experience in dynamic fast growing startup environment
- Experience with gRPC, k8s
- Working with redis, mongoDB, elastic and mysql, Bigquery, Spark
- Columnar DBs and integration frameworks
- InteliJ, linux, docker
- Good experience with Java Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.