Raise is the leading digital prepaid and retail payments platform where consumers can save money and earn rewards on every purchase. With over 450 national brand partnerships, Raise offers an opportunity for retailers to redefine their customer acquisition and retention strategy through direct-to-consumer relationships that empower consumers to maximize their spending.
Since 2013, we’ve saved millions of consumers over $150 million and have received $147 million in funding from investors including Accel, PayPal, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Associates.
About the Position
The Marketing Growth Analyst will play a critical role to support growth by managing marketing analytics, forecasting, and reporting. The ideal candidate is a general athlete and self-starter who is comfortable performing complex analyses and working with large data sets.
You will develop KPIs and manage analyses that monitor and improve marketing effectiveness. The right candidate has a solid understanding of customer dynamics and segmentation in the ecommerce, advertising, mobile, and tech industries. You will develop and maintain internal reports and dashboards to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources to provide marketing insights. You will interface with Finance, Sales, Business Intelligence, Product and Operations.
The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, a restlessness to answer “why?” and “so what?” questions, strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well cross-functionally. Flexibility, a high degree of organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment is critical to your success.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, forecasts, reports, analyses and dashboards on the key drivers of our business.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Work with marketing, sales and finance team members to scope and define forecasts and analyses.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer behavior, competitive trends, and business drivers to inform decision making.
- Analyze key insight trends and build models that predict customer behavior, using statistical rigor to simplify and provide thought leadership.
- Develop A/B test scenarios, monitor results of customer engagement initiatives and propose recommendations based on results.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
- Collaborate with BI and Finance to maintain predictive models for the customer lifecycle.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA Computer Sciences, Math, Statistics or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in data modeling/advanced business analytics.
- 2+ years’ of experience in a fast-moving consumer-facing business.
- Ability to work with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience in designing and building data infrastructure/automated reporting tools.
- Experience in predictive modeling/statistics/econometrics and advanced business/customer analytics.
- Understanding of online marketing ecosystem, marketing channels (e.g. direct, social media, display, affiliate, e-mail, SEM, SEO), customer segmentation and database marketing methods.
- Have a passion for sourcing, manipulating, and visualizing data.
- Experience conveying key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms.
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess marketing effectiveness.
- Proven experience with Excel and working with databases.
- Independently identify and set priorities in rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes, and tools.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) plan, company paid short term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Raise Gives Back, paid time off for volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Credits for employees
- Company provided breakfast, coffee and soda
- Voluntary benefits like Pet Insurance and Identity Protection