Raise is the leading digital prepaid and retail payments platform where consumers can save money and earn rewards on every purchase. With over 450 national brand partnerships, Raise offers an opportunity for retailers to redefine their customer acquisition and retention strategy through direct-to-consumer relationships that empower consumers to maximize their spending.
Since 2013, we’ve saved millions of consumers over $150 million and have received $147 million in funding from investors including Accel, PayPal, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Associates.
About the Position
At Raise, the next 12-18 months will be transformative for paid marketing. You’ll be leading our strategy, execution and team building around it.
You are an innovative performance marketer who is creative, technically savvy, data-driven and relentless in pursuit of growth. You’ll manage our customer acquisition team across all channels. Today, that includes social advertising, affiliate marketing, SEM, SEO, app install networks and a handful of other channels. Over time, it will include anything and everything that can help drive new customer growth. You will play a critical role in identifying, implementing and measuring new growth programs to drive customer acquisition and retention at scale.
- You are an innovative performance marketer who is creative, technically savvy, data-driven and relentless in pursuit of growth
- You’re passionate about delivering massive and measurable results for the business
- You’re constantly looking at results and actively pushing new initiatives to drive growth and optimization across channels
- You’re highly analytical and thrive working with large datasets alongside data scientists and analysts to drive better performance
- You have not only built large performance marketing programs, but have also built and led world-class performance marketing teams
- You’re focused, well-organized, articulate and can easily switch between strategic planning and detailed execution
- You’re low-ego, collaborative and can connect with a diverse range of people
- Manage, measure and optimize our paid and organic user acquisition and engagement programs
- Get the most out of current channels through ongoing optimization and build out new channels to drive future growth
- Partner with analytics, engineering and product management to drive strategy around attribution, tracking, and landing experiences for all paid marketing
- Work closely with the Creative team to develop high-performing ads. Work closely with Product Management to make sure we’re optimizing acquisition efforts alongside deeper product efforts
- Establish processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Own and optimize all relevant marketing KPIs for growth
Skills and Qualifications
- 10-15+ years experience building and leading performance marketing teams
- Must have hands-on experience managing digital acquisition channels, as well as working with agencies/teams to execute
- Fluent across digital marketing channels - Search, Paid Social, app install networks, etc.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills and a comfort with numbers
- Inspiring, strategic leader, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Demonstrated capability of taking self-initiative, leadership roles, breakthrough thinking and functioning in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) plan, company paid short term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Raise Gives Back, paid time off for volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Credits for employees
- Company provided breakfast, coffee and soda
- Voluntary benefits like Pet Insurance and Identity Protection