Raise is the leading digital prepaid and retail payments platform where consumers can save money and earn rewards on every purchase. With over 450 national brands partnerships, Raise offers an opportunity for retailers to redefine their customer acquisition and retention strategy through direct-to-consumer relationships that empower consumers to maximize their spending.
Since 2013, we’ve saved millions of consumers over $150 million and have received $147 million in funding from investors including Accel, PayPal, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Associates.
About the Position
We are seeking an individual to join our Member Services Team. As a Member Services Agent, you will develop a deep understanding of the gift card industry and flow of our marketplace. You will be in contact with current and potential Raise members on a daily basis, tasked with providing effective, proactive and quality support in a fast-paced call center environment.
This position would require afternoon and evening shifts as well as working weekends.
- Assist Raise members with general inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Provide prompt and thorough resolutions for Raise members regarding marketplace use and orders
- Provide detailed documentation of problems that arise within the marketplace
- Work with multiple teams across Raise to identify current and potential future inquiries and collaborate on effective resolutions
Skills & Qualifications
- College graduate or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with CRMs and Zendesk preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Previous customer service background required, 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Previous call center experience highly preferred
- Can adapt and be flexible with changing environments
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) plan, company paid short term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Raise Gives Back, paid time off for volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Credits for employees
- Company provided snacks, coffee and soda
- Voluntary benefits like Pet Insurance and Identity Protection