Technical Recruiter at Candid Co.
New York City, NY, US
Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to join the Candid™ recruiting team to help identify and attract top talent. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are growing rapidly. To help grow the design, engineering, and product teams, we need someone who is outcome oriented and passionate about talent.
You will partner with senior leadership to research, identify, and attract talent across a variety of channels. You will also build upon your previous experiences to increase efficiencies across all recruiting processes while keeping our ATS up-to-date. You will report directly to our VP of Talent in our NYC HQ.
What You’ll Do
- Research, identify, and attract top talent from multiple sources
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Hiring managers to build talent pipelines
- Help increase efficiency in our recruiting and hiring processes
- Utilize current recruiting data to build reports for hiring managers
- Keep our Applicant Tracking System up-to-date to ensure data integrity
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience as a either a sourcer or agency recruiter
- Bonus points if you have experience hiring product managers and/or design
- Experience building talent pipelines across departments while working with hiring managers and senior leadership
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- Fluency in sourcing technologies (LinkedIn, Github, Angellist, etc)
- Experience using research skills to identify and attract top talent
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and Equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning