The successful candidate will provide pre-sales technical assistance to Illusive Networks sales professional when engaging with prospects in the sales cycle throughout EMEA.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure sales environment, often with minimal supervision
- Must be effective in delivering remote presentations (using Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, or similar ‘webinar’ solution)
- Must maintain and expand working knowledge of Illusive Networks solutions, competitors, and their associated environments
- Deploy and manage the POC process with viable prospects in concert with the associated sales professional
- Take detailed notes and update CRM Tool (SFDC) on regular basis
- Assist in advancing opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Must own technical relationship with the customer throughout the sales cycle
- Must be comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Must liaise on regular basis with Product & Developments teams re: feature requests
- Must own responsibility for technical enablement of partners
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
Illusive Networks is the first company launched by Team8 (founders all originating from Israel’s Elite 8200 cyber unit). We brought together top cyber-attack specialists and pioneering cyber technology entrepreneurs with decades of collective experience in cyber warfare and cyber intelligence. Illusive Networks was built to tackle what has been a significant and urgent problem for cyber security practitioners—the challenge to stop Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and other advanced attacks that bypass security controls and silently gain access to organizations’ most risk-sensitive and business-critical digital assets.
At Illusive, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as a team and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment.
Feel you’re up for the challenge? We encourage you to apply!