Store Manager at Candid Co.
Pittsburgh, PA, US
Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We’re looking for a seasoned leader with experience in retail and/or hospitality management to help us deliver a best-in-class customer experience in our first-ever Candid Studio™. Equal parts hospitality and healthcare, the Candid Studio™ provides our customers with a convenient, high-touch alternative to the at-home modeling kit. Our Care Specialists use high-tech intraoral scanners to create 3D models of customers’ teeth and explain the process and benefits of our treatment plan, all while providing a world-class care and service experience.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of Care Specialists in our retail location, modeling the behaviors that reflect our company’s core values
- Own all facets of recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, training, and developing a team of all-stars
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued, and recognized for his/her contributions
- Use extensive product knowledge to inform customers about the benefits of clear aligner treatment
- Ensure that the retail operation adheres to all policies and procedures relating to security, health, and safety
- Oversee maintenance of the facility and equipment, and accuracy of in-store inventory
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years hospitality and/or retail management experience
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous dental experience a plus, but by no means required
Who You Are
- You care deeply about the customer experience and are willing to move mountains to ensure every customer gets exceptional service
- You’re a coach who’s passionate about motivating and developing a strong team, while never being afraid to roll up your own sleeves
- You’re positive, upbeat, and passionate about your work
- You’re flexible to work 7 days a week, including some holidays, between 7am and 9pm
Pay & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in America!