As a Mobile Application Developer at Fandom, you will work with a cross functional product team to support a product pillar in our vision of a growing online Dungeons & Dragons platform. In this role, you will be responsible for working with a team to design and then implement new features for the D&D Beyond mobile app. You will work with developers across the platform to monitor and maintain the application. You will participate in achieving short-term feature velocity while also planning and executing longer-term technology initiatives.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work in an environment where you have direct influence on product and technical decisions
- Build a fully featured mobile app experience for the D&D Beyond community to enjoy
- Learn from and mentor other passionate engineers with diverse skill sets in a collaborative team environment
- Delight hundreds of thousands of D&D players who are eager to use the products you deliver
You will be successful here because...
- You will solicit, accept, and give respectful and appropriate feedback
- You advance team initiatives through action
- You do not fear failure
- You design and develop maintainable software through proper design, testing, and documentation
We are excited about you because you have experience with...
- Developing native applications on either/both Android and iOS
- Participating in the full application lifecycle including design, development, monitoring and maintenance on a published mobile application
- Development using C#/.NET and persistent storage solutions like SQLite
- Creating attractive, accessible, and functional interfaces with a focus on the experience of the user
- Setting up mobile application continuous integration solutions.
- Running or playing in your own Dungeons and Dragons games
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Daily catered lunches
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.