**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Senior Product Manager, e-Learning
As a Senior Product Manager, e-Learning and In-App Help, you will own the in-app delivery of e-Learning for new users of ServiceTitan, optimizing for a self-serve onboarding experience. In addition, you will drive the development of in-app help tools to help drive self-service as a core component of the overall customer experience. You’ll communicate a vision for e-Learning in partnership with our training content producers, then lead the execution of your strategy to deliver the right content to the right users at the right time.
What you'll do:
- Lead the build vs. buy evaluation for the platform to power ServiceTitan’s Academy- our set of tools and experiences to enable customers / end-users to learn about all aspects of our product
- Define and continually improve the in-app training experience to drive adoption, NPS, and efficiencies in the customer onboarding process
- Work closely with customers and internal customer-facing teams to understand all aspects of setting up and learning to use ServiceTitan, identifying opportunities to embed content into the in-app onboarding experience
- Develop compelling vision for e-Learning that addresses the unique needs of different user segments and personas
- Product owner for e-Learning and in-app help tools (help widgets, tooltips, walkthroughs)
- Collaborate closely with the product design team to develop and quickly test new ideas and concepts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product life-cycle from concept to release
What you'll need:
- 4+ years experience in a product management role with strong track record of shipping new products and features
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SaaS B2B products with complex workflows and configuration options
- Prior experience implementing cloud-based Learning Management Solutions (LMS) such as Skilljar or Cornerstone is a strong plus
- Significant experience building or implementing self-service solutions such as chatbots or help widgets is desired
- Strong product design background and a passion for building simple user interfaces that delight users
- Data-driven: your decisions and your successes are based on quantifiable impact
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.