About your role:
If you are interested in the way how ads work on the web or know a little bit about it but want to go deeper, the Ad Engineering team is waiting for you! The team is responsible for many projects such as making ads experience on products premium.
Your role will be participation in developing new features related to our ad stack. After on-boarding you will get your own project and run it with your dedicated mentor’s help.
Your duties will include:
- Cooperation with a team of engineers in preparation of ads related features for fandom websites,
- Releasing the features and analysing their impact on users interaction.
- Interested in web development and have a basic knowledge about it,
- A communicative English speaker,
- A team player with an ability to work collaboratively in a team of engineers,
- A person with a proactive attitude, who searches for alternative solutions.
Bonus points if you...
- Interested in data analysis with Python
- A fan of pop culture
Benefits & Perks
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding the library
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.