Big Data Engineer at Fiverr
Tel Aviv, IL
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our top notch platform team, who are passionate about technology and architecture, addicted to data, and want to build scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant platforms.
You will join a fast paced growing company with lively consumer marketplace that is powered by the latest and greatest technologies.
- Develop real time/batch data streaming systems, using the latest technologies
- Provide innovative architectural solutions for complex data issues
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring
- A Doer, a winner, a savvy technologist and a team player
- At least 3 years of experience developing large scale Big Data systems
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies - Kafka, Spark, Kinesis, Google Big Query, EMR, S3
- Experience with scalable micro-services environments is an advantage
- High standards for code quality and performance
- BSc or Masters in Computer Science
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.