PPC Campaign Manager at Fiverr
Tel Aviv, IL
Fiverr is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join its growing team. We're looking for someone who can create, scale and optimize high volume PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, and other search engines. The PPC Campaign Manager is responsible for Fiverr’s PPC campaigns including development of overall strategy, optimization, creative, and ROI analysis. You are a result oriented individual who can maximize the performance of each campaign to achieve the company’s growth goals. Environment is fast-paced and teamwork oriented. Candidate must be super analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner. If you have a proven record of success with large PPC budget, have a great passion for PPC, and at least 1 year experience, come and join us at Fiverr.
- Responsible for large scale budget and large scale campaigns.
- Manage PPC campaigns and channels, such as: account structure, keyword expansion, ad-copy optimization, performance analyses, landing page optimization, bid management, spend allocation (desktop vs mobile, search engine and countries).
- Create and maintain testing plan across all campaigns including copy, bidding and landing page.
- Develop and maintain monthly media plan across all campaigns.
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- At least 1 year of experience with paid search campaigns in Google.
- Analytical skills, experience working with large sets of data and numbers.
- experience with Google Analytics and landing page optimization tools.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis.
- You are a self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail.
- You follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in exact science, marketing, business or related field.
- Fluent English
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan