Social Acquisition Specialist (Temporary Position) at Fiverr
Tel Aviv, IL
Fiverr is looking for a Social Acquisition Specialist (temporary position) to join our Growth Team. We're looking for someone who can create, scale and optimize high volume campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and other social channels.
You will be responsible for Fiverr’s social acquisition traffic including the development of overall creative, strategy, optimization and ROI analysis. The environment is fast-paced and teamwork oriented. You must be super creative, innovative, analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner.
- Responsible for large scale budget and large scale campaigns in order to achieve the company’s goals.
- Maximize and optimize campaigns performance.
- Create A/B test through creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas for an intended audience.
- Analyze and report actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay on top of all new features, tools, and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook campaigns in large scales (Google, Twitter and other social channels are an advantage).
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Landing page optimization tools - An advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be happy, smile and bring a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis.
- Follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) in exact science, marketing, business or related field.
- Fluent English - Verbal and written.
- Other languages - an advantage.
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.