Social Media & Content Manager at Fiverr
For our local office in Berlin, we are currently looking for a German speaking Social Media & Content Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for content production and social publishing for the German market and based in Berlin.
We’re not looking for a traditional video producer or copywriter who just so happens to know how to publish on social, we’re looking for a person who understands contemporary culture and how social platforms are now an integral part of our everyday lives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate generalist marketing capabilities with a strong focus on content production, influencer marketing and deep knowledge of the German social media landscape. The successful candidate will have expertise in leading the development and production of stand-out, resonant content that is shared across key social platforms, a passion for creativity, and a keen sense of humour.
- Work closely with the Head of Content DE, UX Writer and the whole German team to help define and co-create digital content strategies
- Find and brainstorm relevant topics around the future of work based on data insights
- Maintain and coordinate the national social content calendar
- Conceptualize, produce and edit entertaining and informative video content, blog posts, copy and campaign content that works across channels
- Adapt our brand’s global tone of voice to the German market
- Manage our local social media channels and engage with our community
- Handle influencer and content production and stay in close contact with the established network
- Identify and capitalize on trends and cultural moments
- You are ready to take ownership
- You have worked 2 to 3 years in a similar role
- You have a proven track record of producing content and publishing on Social Media
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have already managed Social Media accounts like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest
- You can work with Adobe CS or similar
- You have a knack for the current pop culture and a passion for Social Media
- You respect deadlines and are able to compromise and prioritize
- You love your craft and deliver results that you are proud of
- You are confident enough to develop own ideas, to present and to defend them
- Nice to have: You have already managed social ad campaigns
- Key role in shaping the Fiverr brand in the German market
- Competitive salary
- International, friendly and highly engaged colleagues in offices in some of the coolest cities in the world - Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco and Miami
- Flat hierarchies, transparent communication and open mindsets
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.