At Applitools, we’re on a mission to help test automation, DevOps, and software engineering teams release mobile and web apps that are visually perfect. We are a dynamic startup that provides the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based test cloud that validates application user interfaces in a fully automated manner. We are dedicated to helping companies quickly craft software that delights their customers.
We launched in 2015 and currently have over 300 paying customers around the globe, including Fortune 100 companies in software, banking, retail, insurance, and pharmaceuticals. Our service runs on a groundbreaking and creative image processing stack that we developed from scratch in-house.
As part of our Customer Success team, you will need an analytic and solution-focused approach as well as a customer-oriented approach to work, as you will use new and cutting-edge testing technologies to reproduce and solve real customers issues. As a Software Engineer in our Support team, you will help customers effectively resolve technical problems using creative and often individually tailored solutions.
You will also be contributing to ongoing research on tools and technologies such as CI, version control systems, testing frameworks, and libraries, bug tracking systems, etc. that are essential in the software world to extend integration with our product.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Expectational programming skills and software development (preferably in Java).
- You have natural curiosity and skill for debugging and troubleshooting.
- You're a creative person with the ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Azure, AWS or Google is preferred.
- Coding experience in multiple languages (Python, Ruby, C# or other OOD).
- Some knowledge of evolving automation frameworks like Selenium, WebdrierIO and Cypress, and tools like Docker and Kubernetes and a willingness to learn more e
Applitools is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Applitools is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.