Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
We are looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join the Life360 marketing team and help us bring the Life360 brand to life across our communication touch points. From helping evolve our brand identity to developing social creative and brand templates, you will be an integral part of the Life360 brand. You will be part of a small team dedicated for brand and marketing while collaborating closely with product and design teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Continue the evolution of our brand identity to reach our desired audience via multiple mediums
- Work with marketing team to ideate unique, shareable and stand-out creative around Life360 campaigns, partnerships, advertising and social channels
- Build brand assets and handle the day to day design needs such as templates, presentations and collateral
- Articulate and present work and effectively synthesize feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of design and quality across all internal and external outputs
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the brand designer
- Complete ad hoc projects in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the brand and product teams to establish and maintain our design standards and guidelines
- Provide creative guidance to content partners/agencies/partners so assets are consistent with our brand style and guidelines.
- 7+ years design experience in agency environment and/or B2C brand
- Experience with managing other designers a plus
- Experience in working in a growth environment
- Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- Experience seeing work through with, product and engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Skills in Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, After Effects, and/or HTML/CSS a plus
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.